Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thankful!

What more can I say, one day until Christmas and all I can think of is how thankful I am...
Julie, Christopher, Parker, Lauren, Emily and Keimon, sobriety, God, support system, career, abilities, health, family, friends, Max...the list goes on and on.  I know there are not many who are as blessed as I am, and THAT is both sobering, emotional, and brings about feelings of gratitude I have never had.
I love to cook, and take care of those I love and care about.  I think that's why I spend so much time thinking about food, what I'm going to serve, how it will look, who will like it, what I can do to improve it, etc.  You could call it an obsession, but that's just the beginning...

Back to the recipes:


Big Papi's Wings

Serves 6

4 lbs. wings, patted dry and extra skin and fat removed
2 Tbsp Fresh rosemary, diced
2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
1 Tbsp Lawry's Season Salt
1 tsp Chili Flakes
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce

Preheat broiler to 500°F
Mix Herbs, Spices and Soy Sauce in a large bowl.  Add wings and toss until covered well.
Place wings on a rack over a rimmed baking sheet.
Roast wings under broiler for a total of 22 min. turning halfway through.
Serve and enjoy either with or without your favorite sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment