Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A New Record?

This will be my 4th post in one month...WOW!
Yeah, not too terribly spectacular but it works for now.
I'm trying to stay working diligently through the end of the day as we approach Thanksgiving, but there really aren't a lot of people, especially the ones I talk to, around.
Thought I would include my recipe for my Green Bean Casserole:

Green Bean Casserole
Sautee in melted Butter and olive oil (until onions are soft and shrooms have cooked down):
½ diced onion
1 clove diced garlic
½ lb. mushrooms, sliced thin
White wine
Then, add:
2 cans French Cut Green Beans - drained
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
½ container of French’s French Fried Onions
Mix well.

Top with the remainder of the can of French’s French Fried Onions.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (25 min. covered, then remove lid for the last 5 min.)

I'm thinking it would be fun to put together a Cookbook of some sort, I'll have to think of a great name for it...maybe 'Big Daddy's Kitchen'?  That one's taken by a blog, but we'll see. Not a real cookbook from what I can tell...

I need to work on a soup that's easy and amazingly grubbin'.  There was a meatball soup Lauren and I put together, I'll have to find the recipe and give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment