Thursday, September 5, 2013

Holy Shit!

I'm going to vent a little today...
I don't think I have been so emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually tapped as I am today.
I am a First Place kind of guy, pretty much win at all costs (I do have my limits with family and sobriety though).  The past number of months have been a departure from that and now my back is against the wall - I don't have an option but to pull absolute perfection out of my ass!
We have a lot teed up, just need to capitalize on it.
Is it possible?  Absolutely!
Can I do it on my own?  Absolutely NOT!  I MUST have God on my side, with me all of the way.  I can give myself all of the credit but really, it's only possible through God and through the Universe. I also couldn't do it without the unending and unconditional support of Jules - she has been through it all, thick and thin, and still seems like there is no doubt in her mind that we'll pull it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment