Monday, January 30, 2012

2012

Wow, can't believe how long it's been since I last posted.  On the good side, things have been really busy at work.  However, haven't had much time to do any experimentation in the kitchen.  Some of my most popular dinner items come from "snafus" such as the gas going out on the grill, and emptying the fridge of leftovers.

Those items are:
Balsamic Chicken
Red Chicken
Grilled Veggies
Pulled Pork Sandwiches w/Pineapple Slaw
Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Fritata
Cinnamon & Sugar Crescents


Other favorites are:
Grilled Salmon
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Linguine in a Red Pepper Red Sauce
Hamburgers
Roast Prime Rib of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding


What I really need to do is lower the Sodium and fat in these recipes. I haven't been terribly creative in the kitchen lately, so that's been a little frustrating on my end.  Most of that has to do with my schedule.  The nights when I would have time are now broken up by meetings.  I'm still a little freaked about "Chairing" the Wednesday meeting, but it's been a month already and it's only a three month commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment